google-site-verification=JyoHl5cqeG-dv4CP_MrK_tL_zFP7KsgC3i96reF_Tas Best activity tracking watches Under 100$,

Header Ads Widget

Best activity tracking watches Under 100$,

Review Findtime Smartwatch

   It's simple and pretty. The tool kit helped me adjust the size perfectly. Its responsive . It automatically takes my BP every 30 min. , and steps each day . Alerts me to my messages. Is just what I needed. I dont need EVERY thing that's on my phone.

   I bought the silver smart watch. It's called the AK15 originally debuted in 2020. I love it. It is a little complicated as this is my first smart watch. I watched a few YouTube videos to help. It's a learning curve.

   I get a lot of compliments on it. I love the round bezel and that I can change the face design. It comes with its own magnetic charger and link remover. I had to make it smaller for my wrist.it lasts me 2 days before I have to charge again. It was a great price and arrived quickly from the seller. I would definitely buy again.





Smart Watch for Women,Waterproof Fitness Tracker for Android iOS Heart Rate Monitor Blood Pressure Luxury Rose Gold Crystal Smart Bracelet Calorie Counter Pedometer Call Message Reminder Sleep Tracker




Price: $59.99

Color: silver blue gold purple silver


Findtime Smartwatch Key Features

1.Pedometer:Step/Calorie/Distance

2.Sleep Monitor

3.Sport Modes

4.Heart Rate Monitor

5.Reminders:Alarm/Call/Sedentary Reminder

6.Notification Support

7.Alarm

8.Blood Pressure

9.Reject Call

Supported Application Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Phone, Blood Pressure Monitor, Alarm, Pedometer, Heart Rate MonitorFitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Phone. Brand Findtime Wireless Communication Standard Bluetooth Color Silver Band Color Silver Special Feature Blood Pressure, Sleep Monitor, Message Notification, Heart-rate-monitor, Pedometer Human Interface Input Touchscreen, Dial Screen Size 1.08 Inches Case Material Metal Band Material Type Metal


About this item Waterproof Fitness Tracker for Women:Monitor your movement status in real time,record the number of steps,activity distance,calorie consumption,etc.Throughout the day to give you a better understanding of your exercise status Design for Women:The 1.08-inch color single touch operation smart watch with multiple interfaces for switching,suitable for any occasion.Slim diamond-encrusted strap,make the smart watch looks more textured and luxury Heart Rate Monitor&Blood Pressure Watch:Monitor your heart rate and blood pressure,analyze your heart rate data directly through the bracelet sensor,estimate the maximum oxygen uptake,remind and give health data,providing valuable reference for judging body condition

This watch supports iOS 9.0 and above,Android 4.4 and above smartphones(not for PC, iPad or Tablet).120 mAh battery,large capacity and fast charging,15 days standby,daily use for 3-5 days.12 months Product Warranty and 7/24 hrs customer service.Any question,please contact us freely

Product specifications Watch Information Brand, Seller, or Collection Name findtime Model number LEMAIAK15SEC Part Number ZXLAK15silver Model Year 2019 Item Shape Round Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Digital Clasp Deployant Clasp Case material Metal Case diameter 1.49 Case Thickness 0.47 Band Material Metal Band size Women's Standard Band width 0.39 inches Band Color Silver Dial color Black Calendar Day-Date-Month Special features Heart-rate-monitor, Blood Pressure, Message Notification, Sleep Monitor, Pedometer Movement Quartz Water resistant depth 30 Meters


Please Buy on AMAZON  on My link I got little commission